Welcome to our WrestlingINC.com Live WWE Monday Night RAW Showfest. Tonight's show comes from the Smoothie King Center in New Orleans.
– WWE RAW series after WrestleMania 33 opens live from the Smoothie King Center in New Orleans as Michael Cole welcomes us. He is united by Corey Graves and Jonathan Coachman.
– We go straight to the ring and out, RAW Commissioner Stephanie McMahon will start. JoJo introduces her. Stephanie slowly goes to the ring and sells the battle from Ronda Rousey on WrestleMania 34. Her arm is in a loop. We see still images from the match – Stephanie in the armbar, Rousey's tower with Kurt Angle after his victory over Stephanie and Triple H.
Stephanie goes into the ring and takes the microphone but high "you dropped out" the song begins. Stephanie admits that she expected a little more from the people here. They boo her more. Stephanie knows the crowd the night after WrestleMania has a slightly different international taste that she could smell on the way to the ring. She mentions how other crowds would have a little sympathy. They sang "you knocked out" again. Stephanie says they say she has lost but everyone must admit that they were surprised by a woman last night for the transition she made. Stephanie says the woman is her. She thanks the fans for their supplies. Stephanie says she knew she could show everyone what Rousey was made of if she took her into this world. Stephanie thanks the audience again and says she deserves the flap on the back. Stephanie introduces Rousey next and out as she comes as her music hits.
Rousey gets a big pop and goes into the ring. Stephanie admits that the better woman won last night. The fans are singing Rousey's name. Stephanie says she was spectacular. She continues with praise for Rousey and says she is really a model for women and everyone else. Stephanie says she got the best in the world. Stephanie says with Rousey's talent and Stephanie put in focus, there is nowhere that they can not go together. Stephanie can put the WWE machine behind her and they will really go to places. Stephanie tells her in Rousey's corner, people will really support her and believe in her. Fans chant "Bulls ̵
– We go to the advertisers and they wonder how the audience can be like this. They give us a warning about the post-WrestleMania audience and how they can act tonight, something they've warned for in 2 of 3 years in a row now. Nevertheless, the Roman governments will be here. Also new WWE Intercontinental Champion Seth Rollins and new RAW Women's Champion Nia Jax. Alexa Bliss has demanded an opportunity to prove why Jax is not in her element. We go to commercial.
– Back from the break and we see still images from WrestleMania 34.
Nia Jax and Ember Moon vs. Mickie James and Alexa Bliss
] Back from the break and out will be the new RAW Women's Champion Nia Jax. Fans chant "you deserve it" to her. Her partner is out next. Alexa Bliss is out next with Mickie James. Bliss talks about how Jax is just a big bully who likes to throw his weight around. Bliss makes fun joke and the audience answers with a "rumhole" song. Bliss says she lost last night because she was worried about Jax to beat Mickie for no reason. Bliss says she lost because she is a compassion and competing under emotional distress when she saw what happened to Mickie. Bliss says everyone in the back knows that Jax is cold inside and that is why she has no partner tonight. Jax tells Bliss to shut up. Jax says Bliss is right, she enjoyed every second of the kind she gave last night. Jax announces that she is our new RAW Women's Champion and fans cheer. Jax says Bliss is wrong tonight because she has a partner. Oh yes And her name is … Ember Moon. Fans pop as the former WWE NXT Women's Champion expires, just two nights after losing the title to Shayna Baszler at the "Takeover: New Orleans" event.
Back from the break and Jax goes on it with Mickie checking in the corner. Fans sing for the moon. Bliss notices and works over Jax in the corner and cries to the referee. Cole says he heard rumors about Bliss and Mickie lobbying to go to SmackDown in Superstar Shakeup. Jax grabs Mickie and Bliss at once and headbutts Bliss. She takes Mickie and hugs her and saves her for Ember. Ember enters and unlocks Mickie. The moon with a neck and a suplex as the fans cheer. Mickie nails a kiss and roofs in Bliss.
Bliss charges but Ember fights her as fans sing for NXT. The moon with a steg-up enziguri. The moon with more insult and a sloppy crossbody from the second rope for a 2 count. The moon keeps the control and goes to the top. The moon spikes Eclipse on Bliss for the foundation.
Winner: Ember Moon and Nia Jax
– After the game, Moon and Jax is tall as the Moon's music hits. Jax lifts the arm when we go to replays.
– RAW General Manager Kurt Angle is backstage on the phone with someone. Angle says Ember is the sparkle that the RAW women's division needs. He says Superstar Shakeup is next week but they start running early. He retains more surprises later, but finishes his conversation when RAW Tag Team Champion Braun Strowman enters. His partner Nicholas, who is the son of Judge John Cone, is also there. Braun reveals that they refrain from the titles. Braun mentions Nicholas is still in 4th grade, but as soon as he finishes school, they will return for the titles. Nicholas promises that someone will get these hands.
– We get a teaser for No Way Jose from NXT. Back to commercial.
No Way Jose vs. John Skyler
Back from the break and out, No Way Jose comes, another call from NXT. Jose has his conga line with him and they hang around at the ringside to see the match. NXT-boosting talent John Skyler waits for the ring.
Jose strikes first and meets the big winner to win the winner.
Winner: No Way Jose
– After match, Jose celebrates with the conga line around the ringside when his music hits.
– The bar approaches Kurt Angle backstage and they want their titles back because Braun and Nicholas have renounced them. Angle says there is nothing he gives them back because they lost to a 10-year-old. Angle announces a set of tag teams, called Tag Team Eliminator, to determine who will meet The Bar on April 27 in Saudi Arabia for the available titles.
Take Team Eliminator Match: Luke Gallows and Karl Anderson vs. Revivalen
Back from the break and the match is in progress. The winners of this match will meet the winners of another match held tonight, next week's show. The winner of the match will meet The Bar in Saudi Arabia. We see Cesaro and Sheamus backstage to watch.
Luke Gallows fights off Scott Dawson and Dash Wilder but they double up to make him. Karl Anderson tries to cut them off but can not. Things calm down a bit with Dash focusing on Gallow's legs. Gallows send Dash back into the corner hard. Dawson comes in and stops the tag, then goes back to work at Gallows.
Anderson finally gets a tag and relief. Anderson sends Dash to the floor and launches on him. Anderson and Dawson are going now. Anderson with a close 2 count like Dash breaks it up. Gallows takes out Dash but he also goes down. Anderson rolls Dawson up for a 2 count. Anderson does not see the tag and the goals have The Revival double team Anderson with Shatter Machine for the victory. The revival will continue until next week.
– After the match, Revivalen is high when we go to replicas.
– The advertisers lead us to a video for World Wish Day with John Cena.
– Still, Seth Rollins is here. Back to commercial.
– Back from the break and out comes the new WWE Intercontinental Champion Seth Rollins.
Rollins meet the ring and fans chant "you deserve it" with him. Rollin's comments on it are the highest "burn it down" he heard. The fans sing "burn it down" now. Rollins says after last night's match at WrestleMania 34, he can finally say that Seth Freakin Rollins is back, honey. The fans are singing "yes!" now. Rollins says the audience is wild and very funny tonight. Rollins admits Grand Slam Rollins has a nice ring to it. Fans sing "Grand Slam Rollins" to him now. Rollins says he finally caught up with Roman governments and Dean Ambrose, and every member of The Shield is now a Grand Slam Champion, which is cool. Rollins continues but music interrupts and comes Finn Balor.
Balor talks on the way to the ring and says he has something to get out of his chest, something he has been thinking about all day long. Rollins welcomes him in the ring. Fans make a "too cute" chant now. Balor congratulates Rollins and says he deserves it. Fans chant "you deserve it" to cancel again. Balor says Rollins was the better man last night but last night was a Triple Threat with The Miz. It was a winner, it was a loser and then it was Balor, the left wanted more. Balor says he came out to be the first person to rise and challenge Rollins for the title. The fans are singing "yes!" again. They shake it in the middle of the ring but the music hits and out comes the former champion The Miz with Curtis Axel and Bo Dallas.
Miz says he is more than happy to cancel this party. He wants to be the first to say that Rollins does not deserve this. Fans chant "rumhole" on Miz. Miz says he deserves it because he made the IC title the most prestigious title in WWE. Miz says that he walked to the ring himself last night because he knew if The Miztourage brought him he would never hear the end of it when he hit Rollins and Balor. Rollins asks if Miz only acknowledged that he can not win without The Miztourage. Miz continues and says that he is now a changed man, he became father of a beautiful daughter two weeks ago. Balor and Rollins congratulate him. Miz says he realizes that everything he does now affects his daughter's life. Miz claims that Maryse and his daughter watched the game last night and she cried when Miz lost the title. Fans boo. Miz says Rollins made his little princess's cry, which made his wife cry. Miz says he is enough to admit that the crying made him cry. Rollins admits he is proud of Miz to admit he was crying … because that's what everyone does when they try to watch Miz crimes. Rollins says Miz will not get a title game because he can not tip Rollin's boots as well as he thinks he is. Miz tells Balor to go to the back of the line because he owes a rematch. Rollins say if Miz would like to earn money on his rematch clause, they can do this right now. The fans are singing "yes!" and Miz hypes the match but says it does not happen now. Miz says he's wearing a custom suit and will get the rematch whenever he wants, at the forthcoming Backlash pay-per-view. This leads to a team-made match being made. Balor and Rollins get ready to go but the music breaks and out, Jeff Hardy comes to a big pop. Jeff stands with Rollins and Balor. The two sides meet when the crowd pops up. Dallas, Axel and Miz leave the ring to boos. Jeff's music begins again when he is standing with Rollins and Balor. Miz and Miztourage watch from the ramp.
– Still to come, Roman Reigns is here. Also Sasha Banks vs. Mandy Rose. Back to commercial.
– Hardy, Balor and Rollins vs. The Miz and The Miztourage are confirmed later.
Mandy Rose vs Sasha Banks
Back from the break and we see Absolution's Paige, Mandy Rose and Sonya Deville waiting in the ring. Sasha Banks is out next. The match is about to begin but the music hits and comes, Bayley comes. It looks like she's out to see Sasha's back but Sasha looks confused.
The clock rings and Sasha throws out to the floor. Banks with a baseball slide to hit back. The banks take back Rose and tackle her for strikes. Banks with more crimes and 2 bills. Banks hold Rose founded now. Sasha keeps control when Rose tries to fight back. Rose finally hits Sasha over the top rope and stands down as she is down. We go commercially with Rose as high.