Ukraine News: Savik Shuster announced that he plans to bring an action against Igor Kolomoisky.
Journalist and TV presenter Savik Shuster announced his intention to file a lawsuit against businessman Igor Kolomoisky because of the statement that Schuster allegedly took money from the guests on my program to participate in it.
"I decided to sue Kolomoisky. Protection of honor, dignity and ultimately my professional fitness," Schuster said in the air for the program "Savof Shuste's Freedom of Expression" on the TV channel "Ukraine" in spots tsu in the evening.
The presenter recalled that on September 3, 2015, his studio signed a contract with the TV channel 1
Schuster noted that after two issues his program was canceled on September 18
"At the same time, we gave a signal to channel 1 + 1 during the contract, they did not send us," he added.
Before the presenter's statement about his intention to air his programs, they showed an excerpt video interview of Kolomoisky to the Ukrainian Internet publication Ukrainian Truth, in which the businessman explains the reason for the Schuster program being withdrawn from the air "1 + 1".
Kolomoisky claims that Schuster broke the contract by getting a $ 2.5 million down payment for 10 programs in advance.
"Made one program and the other" burned "- took the money. The condition was that he would not take money from anyone," said the businessman.
"On some mayors. He took two to fifty. With that, we released one on purpose," he answered the question of who, according to his information, received money.
In addition, a video from an interview with the leader of the Radical Party at Freedom of Speech was shown by Savik Shuster. Oleg Lyashko, one of the Ukrainian TV presenters, where politicians claim that it was because of his participation that it was decided not to broadcast Schuster & # 39; s program in 2015.
"Kolomoisky threw Schuster out of the air because he had an agreement with Poroshenko, because I was on the air … That was the day they were arrested (n mother vice of the 8th convening of the "radical party" Igor – IF) faction Mosiychuk. And Schuster invited me to send so I would say my truth and not what was shown in Parliament, "Lyashko explained.
According to politicians, Kolomoisky called him on his way to the studio with a request not to participate in the program. , "adds the Radica Party leader.
After the video was shown, Schuster said Kolomoisky had called in the air. It is worth noting that a businessman had previously participated in the same program over the phone in a discussion about the situation with PrivatBank.
"We will sue you," Schuster told him.
"Of course we will sue. You just do not scare me in the courts. Where should we sue – in Italy or in Ukraine?" Kolomoisky replied.
The National Council revoked the license for Savik Shuster's channel
"Maybe you will first return the money for the ten programs you have spent, and then we will talk to you" "- said the businessman, demanding that the presenter return him $ 2.3 million.
During the subsequent verbal accident, Kolomoisky Schuster and co-owner of the studio Pavel Elizarov called "bribe takers who take the same job three times. "
Yelizarov said that a lawsuit against Kolomoisky will be filed for 10 million UAH.