Xiaomi Mi Note 1
When Mi Note 10 is released, it will probably be the most comparable phone with the Huawei P30 Pro and OPPO Reno 10X Zoom . We see that the phone, which performs digital zooming up to 50 times is almost invisible, in other words, far beyond the horizon.
You can watch the video section that technology editor Mukul Sharma shares on his Twitter account. Not only does the camera zoom in, we see how effectively you use stabilization when presenting these images.
Xiaomi Mi Note 10 technical specifications
- 6.47 inches Full HD + (2340 × 1080 pixels) AMOLED screen with 19.5: 9 aspect ratio, 400000: 1 (Min) contrast ratio, DCI-P3 wide color equipment, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection  Eight cores (2.2 GHz dual core + 1.8 GHz six cores) Snapdragon 730G processor, Adreno 618 GPU
- 6 GB LPPDDR4x RAM / 128 GB UFS 2.1 storage, 8 GB LPPDDRR4x RAM / 256GB UFS 2.1 storage  Dual SIM (nano) + nano) card support
- Android 9.0 Pie, MIUI 11
- Five rear cameras
- First: 108 megapixel sensor 1 / 1.33 inch sensor size, 25 mm focal length, f / 1.69 aperture, OIS (27MP image output)
- Short telephoto: 12 megapixels, 1 / 2.6 inch sensor, 50 mm focal length, f / 2 aperture
- Long telephoto: 8 megapixels, 94 focal length, f / 2 aperture , 1 / 3.6-inch sensor, OIS
- Ultra wide-angle camera: 20 megapixels, 16 mm focal length, f / 2.2 aperture, 1 / 2.8 sensor size
- Macro camera: 2 megapixel with f / 2.4 lens designed too close focus from 2 to 10 cm
- A hard, soft double tone LED flash
- 32MP front camera with F / 2.0 mixer
- Display embedded fingerprint scanner, Infrared sensor
- 3.5 mm headphone jack, Hi-Res audio, 1216 1.0 cc speakers
- Dimensions: 157.8 × 74.2 × 9.67 mm; Weight: 208g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4 GHz + 5 GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, NFC, USB Type-C
- 30W fast charging 5260 mAh battery
Samsung Galaxy S11 will look like this! Is it disappointing or perfect?