Home / Entertainment / Tory Lanez emerges for the first time since Megan Thee the stallion in Bizarre New video

Tory Lanez emerges for the first time since Megan Thee the stallion in Bizarre New video



Tory Lanez has been a total MIA ever since his headline event with Megan Thee Stallion. He has been inactive on social media and seems to avoid all inquiries about what happened between them.

Amid speculation that he had been deported back to his native Canada, a video of the rapper “Broke In A Minute” appeared and watched “off” at a restaurant in Florida.

Tory Lanez and Megan Thee stallion
(LR) Tory Lanez and Megan Thee stallion | Roy Rochlin / Getty Images North America; Erik Voake / Getty Images North America

The video from Tory Lanez shows him acting strangely

On Tuesday, August 4, the entertainment website The Neighborhood Talk published a video about Tory Lanez acting recklessly at a McDonald’s in Orlando, Florida. He is seen talking to someone sitting on the floor in the restaurant before jumping up and down and walking away quickly. A source told the outlet that Tory Lanez is alleged to have talked to a homeless man, but the nature of the reported conversation is unclear.

In the comments section, fans could not help but comment on how strange the video was. “Somethings off,” wrote one fan while another person wondered, “what is he doing? Trying to fly?”

The video came a day after reports claimed that the “Say It” rapper had been deported from the United States. Of these rumors, a source told The Neighborhood Talk: “Obviously, Tory has not been deported and is self-sufficient with his family. This is a perfect example of false information being spread about this case, his whereabouts and his character. He is in a good mood and looks forward to having the truth come out that night and wants nothing but the best for Meg. “

RELATED: Tory Lanez’s previous comments about his use of weapons on the surface after alleged Megan Thee stallion shooting

Tory Lanez has been accused of shooting Megan Thee stallion

Sources told TMZ and Page Six that Tory Lanez allegedly shot Megan Thee Stallion when they came into an argument after leaving a party on July 12. Megan Thee Stallion admitted on Instagram that she had been shot by someone who intended to cause injury. But she did not call Tory Lanez the attacker.

Law enforcement officials have reportedly launched an investigation based on her allegations, but TMZ reports that the lack of witnesses has made it difficult to bring charges against Tory Lanez.

RELATED: Megan Thee stallion seemed annoyed with Tory Lanez in video before she allegedly shot her

Megan Thee stallion is focused on her recovery

Like Tory Lanez, Megan Thee Stallion has also limited her activity on social media and has usually avoided talking about the event. But she has said online that she is on her way to recovery and is looking forward to getting back to her normal routine.

“I’m not the type of person who can stay long,” she told Variety in an interview published on August 5. “I do not like to be sad or keep myself in a dark place, because I know it can be the worst thing that happens, but the pain and the bad things do not last long.”

“I just want you to know that ab * tch is alive and well and strong as f * ck and ready to get back to my regular programming,” she added in a recent Instagram Live.

RELATED: Megan Thee Stallion Says She Has A New Boyfriend After Being Carried By A String Of Celebrities




Source link