TCL’s first Mini-LED TV, the 8 Series, is back at its lowest price. Customers can buy until July 5 65-inch 8 Series for only $ 999.99 and the massive 75-inch model for $ 1799.99, exclusively from Best Buy, both in-store and online.
Here are some of the features of the 8 Series:
- Quantum Contrast Technology: Our new mini-LED backlight technology offers powerful and accurate control of brilliantly bright and deep dark areas of the image, providing depth, dimension and contrast. The viewing experience is enhanced throughout the screen.
- High-performance Mini-LED: The 8 Series uses high performance mini LEDs to provide accurate local dimming and uniform, uniform lighting.
- Dolby Vision HDR: Provides images with superior color, contrast and brightness, so all your favorite movies, shows and games come to life in amazing clarity.
- Dolby Atmos: Advanced technology inspired by the cinema gives Atmos an immersive, lifelike surround sound experience in all scenes.
- Contrast Control Zones: Quantum contrast is made up of approximately 1
- Overall view: Enjoy a clean, modern edge-to-edge glass screen that blends in with your viewing experience.
- Superior 4K Ultra HD: The clarity of the image is combined with the contrast, color and detail of the Dolby Vision HDR (High Dynamic Range) for the most lifelike image.
- 2160p resolution for breathtaking HD images: Watch 4K movies and TV shows with 4x resolution in Full HD and upgrade your current HD content to wonderful picture quality at Ultra HD level.
- The built-in Roku smart platform provides access to a world of entertainment: Stream from Disney +, Apple TV +, Netflix, Hulu, YouTube, Prime Video, or select from more than 4,000 other streaming channels.
- Natural Motion 480: Delivers exceptionally smooth clarity during fast action scenes.
Note These offers are only valid at BestBuy.com and Best Buy stores across the US until 11:59 pm CST for each day, online and until stores close, as long as deliveries remain. Contact your local Best Buy for their hours and operation.
Did you know we have one Youtube channel? Every week we have a live Questions and answers about cord cutting, and weekly overview of cord cutting are exclusively featured on our YouTube channel!
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter for more news, tips and reviews. Do you need cutting technical support for cord? Join us this spring Support for sectional cutting technology Facebook Group for help.