OnePlus released a new update for its latest flagship, OnePlus 7 Pro last week, but carrier-limited devices did not understand it. The update provides many camera enhancements, but also some system-wide optimizations and improvements to various features of the phone.
If you have purchased T-Mobile OnePlus 7 Pro, you will know that several owners report (via AndroidSoul) they have been able to download and install the update on their phones. While this is a step-by-step extension, the OTA update should be available for all the next few days, so be sure to check your phone for a message.
As far as the changes go, OnePlus has already listed the entire changelog of the update, so here are all the improvements and optimizations you get with OxygenOS 9.5.7:
- Improved overall contrast and color performance;
- Improved white balance compliance with triple camera [1
- Solid green tonal release in some low-light scenes
- Fixed noise problem in some HDR scenes
- Improved contrast and saturation of ultra-width 
- Improved clarity and noise reduction of telephoto;
- Improved clarity and color of Nightscape;
- Improved brightness and clarity of extremely low light image of Nightscape.
- Optimized double button to wake up;
- Fixed problems with surrounding screen;
- Improved sound quality for voice calls from third-party applications;
- Improved touch sensitivity for the screen.
Expect more updates from OnePlus, because the Chinese company is quite well known for providing weekly updates (if needed) that make meaningful changes to their phones. Also, keep your feedback as OnePlus, apparently one of the companies that value your votes.