At least six civilians, including women and children, were killed and dozens were injured in Saudi UAE-led coalition flights in residential areas and Houthi rebel military targets in the Yemeni capital, Sanaa.
The coalition carried out 11 attacks on the capital in total, out of a total of 19 in rebel-based territory on Thursday, Houthi-run reported the Masirah TV channel. It blamed "aircraft of aggression".
The air strike came two days after the Iranian corrected rebels claimed drone attacks temporarily closing a key oil pipeline in neighboring Saudi Arabia.
Rubble filled a populated street lined with clays, a Reuters journalist said on stage. A crowd lifted the body of a woman, embedded in a white envelope, into an ambulance.
Analysis: Saudi Arabia says oil stations attacked by Houthi drones
Saudi-owned transmitter Al Arabiya quoted a coalition statement saying it launched an operation aimed at "neutralizing the ability of the Houthi militia to engage in acts of aggression".
"The Blacks achieved their goals with complete precision," said adding civilians had been warned to avoid these targets
& # 39; Commanding Bombardments & # 39;
Masirah quoted the Houthi Ministry of Health by saying that six civilians, including four children, had been killed and 52 wounded, including two Russian women working in the health sector.
A witness told AFP news agency that the raid began at 8:00 am (05:00 GMT).
Afrah Nasser, a Yemeni journalist, said her family's home in Sanaa was near where a flight strike struck. She accused the Saudis-UAE alliance of deliberately targeting civilians.
"I know the street, there are no military targets there. There is no excuse from the Saudi-led coalition – it was a deliberate and systematic bombardment that attacks civilians," Nasser told Al Jazeera.
Nasser Arrabyee, another Yemeni journalist, said the number of accidents would be expected to rise.
"Medical sources say they have received many victims – injured and dead – meaning that the number will be even higher than just six," he told Al Jazeera from Sanaa.
"Residential areas in Sanaa, in the most crowded areas, were hit randomly and many houses were reduced to the ground."
] On Tuesday, the Houthi rebels claimed responsibility for twin leg attacks on Saudi Arabia's largest eastern oil pipeline. West and said they were a response to "crime" committed by Riyadh during the bloody air war that led in Yemen since March 2015.  Saudi's Deputy Defense Minister accused Iran on Thursday of ordering the dragon attacks on two Aramco pumping stations as a "tool for to implement its expansionist agenda in the region ".
"The terrorist acts organized by the Tehran regime and carried out by Houthis, sharpen the nose of the ongoing political efforts," said Pince Khalid bin Salman on Twitter.
] The chief of the revolutionary committee of Houthis denied that Iran directed the strike and said that the movement produces its drones locally, Tehran also denies giving weapons to Houthis.
"We are not agents of anyone," said Mohammed Ali al-Houthi. "We make decisions independently and do not take orders for drones or anything Other things. "
The Saudi pipeline, which can carry five million barrels of raw per day, constitutes a strategic alternative route for Saudi's export shipping line from the bay through the Hormuz Strait is closed.
Iran has repeatedly threatened to close the vital lead for global oil supplies in the event of a military confrontation with the United States.
Saudiarabine Cabinet e Wednesday to "confront terrorist organizations performing such sabotage, including the Iranian-baked Houthi militias in Yemen".
Key allied United Arab Emirates (UAE) echoed the call.
"We're going to retaliate and we're going to make it difficult when we see that Houthis meets civilian goals like what happened in Saudi Arabia," said UAE Foreign Minister Anwar Gargash, Wednesday.
Al Jazeera and news agencies