Playoffs, UCL: Ghent – Dinamo Kiev, Wednesday, time 22:00, Digi Sport 1
Turul 3, or: Djurgården – CFR Cluj, Thursday, now 20:00, Digi Sport 1
except these five new cases appeared among the football players (Alexandru Buziuc, Florinel Coman, Olimpiu Moruțan, Marius Briceag and Vali Creţu), six people from the staff tested positive.
Six people from FCSB’s staff tested positive!
The news was confirmed by LPF on Tuesday night, and according to Digi Sport information, one of the six people from the infected staff is the doctor Flavian Arămitu.
“Professional Football League is trying during these hours until the match with Slovan Liberec, on Thursday 24 September, everything that depends on it, to be able to offer FCSB support, to overcome both the European qualifiers. liv “, and transmits LPF.
COVID-19 at FCSB | List of infected
Currently, the list of those infected with the new coronavirus at FCSB consists of 13 football players:
- Andrei Vlad – bring
- Andrei Miron – central cover
- Iulian Cristea – central cover
- Marius Briceag – Quarterback
- Vali Cretu – Quarterback
- Ovidiu Popescu – midfielder
- Ionut Vina – midfielder
- Darius Olaru – midfielder
- Andrei Pandele – midfielder
- Olimpiu Moruțan – midfielder
- Florinel Coman – midfielder
- Sergiu-buss – attacker
- Alexandru Buziuc – attacker
Florin Tănase– midfielder (Hardened)
Also, 14 employees tested positive for COVID-19, plus MM Stoica, but the latter is not in the FCSB’s official document. Of these, only coach Petrea has healed so far.
- Ovidiu Kurti – cinema therapist
- Marius Popa – goalkeeping coach
- Thomas Neubert – physical trainer
- Yellow Codorean – physical trainer
- Sorin Cristof – cinema therapist
- Bogdan Stoica – analyst video
- Marius Ianuli – team leader
- Flavian Arămitu – doctor
- Another 5 people from the staff
Anton Petrea– head coach (Hardened)
Tags: europaliga , slovan liberec , fcsb , personal fcsb , covid-19