The new prince can only be three days old, but he is already "busy" and sleeps "good".
On Wednesday, New Prince William William went out to attend an Anzac Day service and thanksgiving at Westminster Abbey together with Brother Prince Harry and sister-in-law to be Meghan Markle. And when he arrived, he could not resist the newest addition to him and Mrs Kate Middleton's family.
asked how the boy does, William, 35, said: "Very good thank you."
He added that everyone is "in good shape, fortunately" and said that his new son ̵
"Sleeping goes quite well so far, so he behaves himself well," says William.
Do you want to keep the latest from people? Sign up for our daily newsletter to get our best stories a day delivered directly to your inbox.
William and the Princess Kate's boy were born in London on Monday at 11:01 local time. He weighed 8 kg., 7 oz.
Mom and Dad – who debuted his son to the world just seven hours after Kate was born – has already returned home to Kensington Palace where they start life as a family of five.
"It's Finishing Them," told Ingrid Seward, King Biographer in this week's cover story. A friend of the couple noted that Kate, 36, "is one of three siblings, and that's a good family size. Boy-girl-boy is also pretty cool."
RELATED: See the new royal baby princess from each Angle!
To much more at the new king family of five, download this week's issue of People, at newsstands Friday
Parenting, allow the friend, "suits them really well. They enjoy it and is very happy. "
Big Brother Prince George, 4 and big sister Princess Charlotte, who will be 3 on May 2," are so happy, "said another friend. "Kate is worried that Charlotte will feel it as hardest as the youngest, but she is so confident little girl and grows up so fast, Kate hopes she will adapt."
RELATED VIDEO: Prince George and Princess Charlotte Visit Royal Baby at the Hospital
At the same time, Anzac Day falls every 25 April – the anniversary of landings in the Dardanelles in 1915.
But originally designed to honor the members of the Australian and New Zealand Army Corps who fought against the Ottoman Empire in Gallipoli during World War I have now become a national anniversary for all deceased officials and veterans throughout Australia and New Zealand.