US Prosecutors have said that Cristiano Ronaldo will not be accused of rape, "the English newspaper Guardian and the BBC said. Previously, Kathryn Mayorga withdrew her charges against the football player Katheryn Mayorg.
Kathryn Mayorga withdrew her case against the rapist Cristiano Ronaldo
Kathryn Mayorga, a woman who accused Cristiano Ronaldo of rape, withdrew her trial against a football player ̵
Kathryn Mayorga accused the Portuguese attacker of rape. In May, she voluntarily withdrew her claim. The media did not reveal if she had agreed with Cristiano Ronaldo on this issue.
The Juventus player denied the allegations from the beginning; He claimed to have been in contact with the woman who was accusing him now, but it was with her consent.
The crime would take place on June 13, 2009 in Las Vegas. The player would invite the 25-year-old to the hotel room and then rape.