New York, August 10, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) – Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report “Comput Tomography (CT) Systems (Diagnostic Imaging) – Global Market Analysis and Proecast Model (COVID-19 market impact)” – https: // www .reportlinker.com / p05948785 /? utm_source = GNW
The model discusses in detail the effects of COVID-19 on the market for Comput Tomography (CT) Systems for the year 2020 and beyond.
Computed tomography or computerized X-ray imaging is a process that involves a series of X-rays, taken from different angles around the body to obtain cross-sectional images (slices). It uses a motorized X-ray source that rotates around a donut-shaped structure called the portal.
CT scans are medical tools used to diagnose and detect the body that include the chest (chest), abdomen and pelvis, spine, head and neck and other extremities (arms and legs). CT scans are categorized according to the number of discs (256- 320, 1
Disks in a CT help to generate cross-sectional images, higher count of disks provides higher image resolution and reduces the scanning time for radiologists. It helps to monitor the effectiveness of certain treatments, e.g. cancer treatments.
Over the years, the market for CT systems has grown significantly due to technological innovations, providing non-invasive diagnosis, growing geriatric population, increased incidence of chronic diseases and increased health spending in developed countries.
Each of the country’s 39 covered color-coded and fully acquired market models is equipped with epidemiology-based indications with procedural volumes. To increase data transparency, the interactive excel-deliverable installed base covers new sales volumes, product usage, average sales prices, market size and company share / rank analysis (where available).
Analytical comments with qualitative insight also offer context for quantitative data.
Important inclusions of the market model are –
Currently marketed Comput Tomography (CT) systems and evolving competitive landscapes –
– Insightful examination of the most important industry trends.
– Annual total Comput Tomography (CT) Systems market revenues per segment and market prospects from 2015-2030.
– Granular data on total processes, units, average sales prices and market values per segment.
Global, regional and country level market-specific insight –
– Qualitative market-specific information is available with global trends further divided into regional trends. In addition, analysts provide unique country-specific insight into the market.
– SWOT analysis for the Comput Tomography (CT) Systems market.
– Competitive dynamics insights and trends for the market for Computed Tomography (CT) Systems.
Increase your understanding of the market by getting a veritable big picture, including an overview of healthcare. In addition, the market access segment allows you to delve deeper into market dynamics with information on repayment policies and regulatory landscape.
– Country-specific overview of healthcare.
– Country-specific repayment policy.
– Country-specific medtech regulatory landscape.
Robust methods and sources enable the model to provide a comprehensive and accurate overview of the market. Requirements and primary sources on the supply side are integrated into the syndicated models, including Key Opinion Leaders.
In addition, real-world data sources are used to determine market trends; these include government procedure databases, hospital procurement databases and own online databases.
Companies covered: Siemens Healthineers AG, GE Healthcare LLC, Canon Medical Systems Corp, Philips Healthcare, Neusoft Medical Systems Co Ltd
Countries covered: United States, United Kingdom, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Brazil, China, India, Russia, Japan, Australia, Canada, Mexico, South Korea, Denmark, Ireland, Netherlands, New Zealand, South Africa, Sweden, Switzerland, Austria , Belgium, Finland, Israel, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Taiwan, Czech Republic, Greece, Hungary, Turkey, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Argentina and Chile.
This market model provides important, expert insight that you will not find in any other source.
The model illustrates qualitative and quantitative trends in the specified market. This model requires reading for –
– CMO executives who need to have a deep understanding of the market for Comput Tomography (CT) Systems to make strategic planning and investment decisions.
– Sourcing and procurement managers who must understand important components of the delivery base in order to make decisions about the supplier’s selection and management.
– Private equity investors who need a deeper understanding of the market to identify and value potential investment targets.
Reasons to buy
The model allows you to –
– Understand how COVID-19 affects the market for Comput Tomography (CT) Systems.
– Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by reviewing pipeline products and technologies and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline.
– Develop business strategies by understanding the trends that shape and drive the market for Comput Tomography (CT) Systems.
– Generate revenue by understanding key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments and companies that are likely to impact the Computed tomography (CT) market in the future.
– Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the company’s share of market leaders.
– Identify new players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
– Track unit sales in the global and country-specific Comput Tomography (CT) systems market from 2015-2030.
– Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that provide maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p05948785/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinks find and organize the latest industry information so you get all the market research you need – right in one place.
Clare: [email protected] US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001