Privacy and Data Storage
Data Storage and Logging
By visiting this site, some technical data about your internet connection and browser is stored. These data can be categorized as follows:
- Cookies in your browser
- Technical information about servers
- User information in databases
A cookie is a mechanism where your browser can take care of information received from web pages and then send them back to the web pages again later. This is done automatically without the user having to think about it.
The cookies can have more features, such as keeping track of settings, what users are logged in, what you have access to, make sure you get the right content, track your ad views and more.
Cookies allow you to keep track of such settings and more over time so that the information is more accessible when repeated visits to the site. The cookies are also used to temporarily handle user-specific information when they visit different parts of the same site.
Cookies are automatically saved by your browser as small text files on your computer. . You can change settings for how cookies are handled in your browser.
Cookies can be provided by all types of content on the site, both text pages, images and more. The cookies are only sent back to the site you received them from, not to other sites.
Many websites, including this, do not work properly unless you allow cookies.
On this page, cookies are stored to manage three Functionality Levels:
- Critical cookies are used to keep track of user information, access, some personal settings and more. Without these, the website does not work properly.
- Analysis cookies are used to track traffic on the site, which parts of the most popular are the most commonly used parts. Some of these are third-party cookies
provided by external service providers. Analytical function cookies are used to improve the site (as constantly evolving), but these are not critical to the site's functionality.
- Advertising cookies are used by internal and third party advertising systems to track and track ad impressions. 1
When you visit a website, the web server logs some technical information like your IP address, which browser you use, and the time each time you request data from the server, ie when you click on an internal link and uploads
a new website or associated data, such as fonts, images, different scripts required for the web page to work.
This data is only saved for a certain period of time to perform troubleshooting and malfunction of the systems and never shared with the employee or third party magazine.
We store some information about you as a user. This site does not store sensitive information without any contact information you provide from you when you create a user account or purchase services in the magazine.
will be stored in our databases. This is necessary to provide the services to you.
Common visitors / readers:
If you visit this site without registering a user account or subscription, the following data is stored about you: 19659009] See more
- Some technical data such as IP address and browser are stored in web server logs. This technical information is stored for 180 days and is necessary for the service to function and to protect the security.
These data will never be delivered to either the newspaper's employees or third parties.
- Google Analytics counts pageviews to keep visitor statistics. This information is anonymous and can not be used to track you.
- Some third party services, such as downloaded fonts and scripts, can log your IP address and other information about external servers.
- A cookie is set to identify you as a user while browsing the web pages. This will be deleted when you close the browser or at the latest after 360 minutes of inactivity.
Subscribed users and subscribers:
If you choose to create a user account and / or subscribe to the magazine, the following information will also be saved about you: 19659009] See more
- Name, address and other contact details you provide in registration process. This data is stored until you delete your user account.
- Information about your subscription, such as When you bought, how it was paid, a few digits from your credit card, how long your subscription was and what subscription you had. This data is stored 365 days after the subscription has expired or the user account has been deleted.
NOTE: Once data has been deleted, they can still be saved for up to 180 days in backups. Backups are stored with high security and limited access, and must be run
As a user of this site, you can contact the newspaper to have your information published and / or deleted.
If you have a user account / subscription, you can sign in your user profile and download your saved data, as well as delete your user account and associated data at any time.
You can also delete all local data in your browser. The procedure for this varies between different browsers and devices.
Recommendation: By using the EU service YourOnlineChoices.com, you can to a certain extent control how different advertisers track you,
as well as read many great tips on how to customize which ads appear. Open yourOnlineChoices.com in a new window.
NOTE: Certain system critical data contained in, for example, web server logs can not be deleted on request, but they are automatically deleted short as per the information above.
If you press AVVIS No cookies are stored in your browser and no data about you is logged in to our databases. It also means that we can not know if you have approved or not,
so you will see this warning on every page you visit. Technical information (web server logs), however, stores your IP address and browser information, but dise will be deleted as described above.