Therefore, it was impossible to order. Nvidia promises several cards in a row.
Nvidia will now manually review its own RTX 3080 orders after very few regular consumers managed to order in the US 06 this morning.
The Nvidia 456.38 WHQL driver has been rolled out with support for the RTX 30 series and optimized for Mafia and Halo 3 ODST.
Reflective support is also available:
This is corrected:
- [Batman Arkham Knight]: Enabling hardware-based GPU scheduling on PhysX games results in slower frame rates.
- [Call of Duty: Modern Warfare]: The game can sometimes see a decrease in frame rate when
- beam tracking is activated. 
- [Detroit: Become Human]: The game may crash. 
- [Forza Horizon 4]: Stuttering occurs in the game after competing a few laps. [31
- [Horizon Zero Dawn The Complete Edition]: Flicker and texture corruption occur in the game after Anisotropic Filtering has been set 16 times from the NVIDIA control panel. 
- [madVR][MPC-HC]: Various HDR problems occur when using the madVR renderer with MPC-HC. 
- [Minecraft Java Edition;]: The game may crash when started with XSplit Broadcaster in the background. 
- [World of Warcraft]: Objects flicker randomly. 
- Secondary video playback is delayed / freezes when you play a game on the primary screen if hardware-accelerated GPU scheduling is enabled 
- [Notebook]: The display is not detected when connected to the Thunderbolt 3 port on the HP Specter x360-15t-df100 Notebook. 
- [Notebook][NVIDIA Control Panel]: When the clone mode is set, only the development pages are visible in the NVIDIA control panel after connecting a DisplayPort / HDMI Freesync monitor. 
- [Notebook]: When a game is played on the primary screen and a YouTube video is played on the extended screen, the video playback is sluggish and stuttering. 
- [Pascal GPU][Marvel’s Avengers]: The game may crash when you change windows [Alt+Tab] while the game is running. 
The cards were stolen from our shopping cart several times
The cards were also sold out very quickly in the Norwegian online stores when sales started at 15.00, but it was in the USA that there were real problems.
The reason is that black market sharks use fines that can complete the order much faster than a human with a keyboard and mouse. We tried to get a card ourselves, but every time the card was added to the Best Buy shopping cart, it disappeared again. We were close once, but had to log in to the account again and probably lost the place (if we ever had a chance).
We have never experienced anything like this and neither has Nvidia, although they probably had very few cards.
Customers who wanted to be notified when the cards were made available on Nvidia.com received the message many hours after the cards were too long gone.
Over $ 2,000 too expensive, this card is:
Nvidia promises more deliveries
“This morning we saw a crazy demand for GeForce RTX 3080 from global resellers, including Nvidia’s online store. At 06 PST we tried to open the Nvidia store, but despite the preparations flooded the store with traffic and experienced errors. We managed to solve the problems and sales started working normally .
To stop bots and black market sharks in the Nvidia store, we do everything possible, including manual review of orders, to get these cards in the hands of legitimate customers.
Over 50 major global resellers had stock at 6pm. The Nvidia team and partners deliver multiple RTX 3080 cards to resellers each day.
We apologize to customers for today’s experience. ”