Friday night, the newly formed Humor Prize is arranged at Christiania Theater in Oslo, where twelve awards will be awarded to the country's funniest on screen and stage.
Herman Flesvig (26) is nominated for "Finest Online of the Year" to get away with the victory tonight.
– I think it's very cool. It is a very high price. It's a bit like the Komiprisen, says the popular 26-year-old to Dagbladet.
On the question of what is greatest he has experienced at work, he has a somewhat disturbing story about nap
– By the way, I was threatened on life on stage in a job I did. He did not endure that I flattered with Lillestrøm, says Flesvig, and adds that after everything that happens to him, he has always looked at humor jobs.
– I think it's a bit embarrassing.
Need a new humor prize
The award ceremony is the result of an initiative by Morten Ramm (40) and Trond Kvernstrøm (52), after taking a new humor prize that for some time they saw the need for a new humor prize – when the Komiprisen has focused a lot on the stage and revue. It wrote VG in November.
Dagbladet meets Morten Ramm at the red carpet before the awards ceremony and he can say that what is different with the new humor prize is that it contains several of the "new" platforms. 19659012] HUMOR PRICE: Morten Ramm has been involved in starting the humor prize. Here with Steinar Sagen. Photo: Andreas Fadum / Se og Hør "src =" http://dbstatic.no/70675902.jpg?imageId=70675902&x=0&y=6.2374245472837&cropw=86.308724832215&croph=77.665995975855&width=643&height=387 "class =" "/>
– The online platforms are overlooked in the old price. So now we have people who are online, both in social media and those who make programs online, as well as radio and podcasts, he says.
– It is nice for comedians and humorists to stay appreciated by people in the industry and a professional jury. Most people like to get a pat on their shoulders when they have something good, and so it is in all industries, adds Ramm.
The 40-year-old says at the same time that the humor prize will be an annual dividend ceremony and tells Se and hear that they are already planning next year's event.
Kevin Vågenes (32), who has impressed the TV series "Parterapi", is nominated in three categories. He really looks forward to this evening's celebration.
– I think it is absolutely amazing that it has been taken to such a price, because I thought it was very sad when the Komiprisen was closed. So I think it's super fun that someone grabbed so that we get an evening to celebrate our topic, he says.
– It has happened several times that someone comes away, they say nothing either, they just look at me, they say, "and we laughed, and we laughed," they also go. It's great fun, so I think about myself, says the 32-year-old.
– Smelled a little old smoke
Tore Sagen (38) and Live Nelvik (36) are also on site at Christiania Theater to celebrate the humor industry tonight
– It's a good initiative. Maybe a little fresher than the old Komiprisen, which was a bit old-fashioned but charming, tells about the evening's event.
– Here perfume smells
– Everything can be tolerated with
Sigrid Bonde Tusvik (38) believes that everything can be tolerated with any theme. She has, however, experienced that the audience does not quite agree with it.
– I have had to pay back job jobs because the managers have been dissatisfied, because they think I'm too tired and feel offended. I have to do it three times, I think, says the prominent comedian.
Like Dagbladet Kjendis on Facebook