Adresseavisen wants an open and objective debate. All posts are checked before publication. The debate is open from 07 (08) – 24. We reserve the right to shorten, edit and delete posts. Your full name must be displayed in either Disqus username or Facebook profile.
Rules for debate here on adressa.no:
- Discuss the case, not the person. It is not allowed to arouse or harass other debaters.
- Swearing or swearing is not allowed.
- We do not accept racism, threats or attacks on individuals or groups.
- Conversations about illegal acts are not accepted.
- Adresseavisen has the editorial responsibility for everything that is published, but you are also personally responsible for the content of the post.
- Write short and stick to the point. We only accept Norwegian, Swedish, Danish or English text.
- Publication of copyrighted material is not permitted. You can quote short excerpts from other texts or articles, but remember the source reference.
- It is not allowed to insert links in the text.
- All posts are checked before they are published on adressa.no.
- Posts with fake profiles are deleted.
Posts that violate our Basic Rules will not be published. We reserve the right to exclude debaters who do not follow the rules.