Last summer, the romance rumors surrounding Cara Delevingne, 27, and Ashley Benson, 29, began to whirl fully after clinging to one another at a London airport. ] Only in June of this year did the two actors confirm that they are boyfriends, and afterwards it has also been speculated whether the duo has married in secret.
In August, The Sun reported that the British supermodel and "Pretty Little The Liars' star had given each other their yes in a small ceremony in Las Vegas. Celebrities such as Charlize Theron (44), Joe Jonas (30) and wife Sophie Turner (23) have been among the guests.
– They were confident in what they were doing, and very confident in what they meant to each other. They had the biggest smiles. You could see they were serious about what they were doing and they were having fun. They wanted it easy and quiet, the chaplain's owner, Michael Kelly, told the tabloid newspaper.
While the two girls still have the good fortune to confirm the alleged marriage, there is no doubt that Cara's feelings for Ashley are strong.
It revealed the 27-year-old even when she was honored with the "2019 Girl Up" award last weekend, writes E! News.
– It's so nice to have someone in my life who supports me so much and who loves me. I am the luckiest girl in the world, she beamed, according to the website.
The article continues below.
"Dare to talk openly"
Girl Up is an American organization that promotes leadership in women in developing countries, and Delevingne received the award for her work in the LHBTIQ environment.
Asked what kind of advice the Suicide Squad star has for people struggling with her identity, she encouraged everyone to be proud of themselves. She also recalled that people in this situation go through the same problems and thoughts. And while it may be easier for some, everyone is asking questions like “Am I really different? Should I stand up? How do I do this? ”
– It is a very difficult time and a difficult place to be, but if you love yourself, you must honor yourself by daring to speak openly and be confident who you are, Cara shared.
These are the things Delevingne, who stood out as a bisexual in 2015, has even been through.
– It's the only way you'll ever be able to find your family. We all have a family we were born into, but we also all find our own family. Our own little tribe that we belong to. And the only way you do that is by being honest, she told the site, adding:
– And it doesn't matter if you first identify yourself in one way and later in another way. This is not something to be fixed. It is fluid.
Wounded by men
It was summer 2015 that Cara stood as a bisexual when she confirmed that she was in a relationship with the ten-year-old Grammy- winning artist Annie Clark (37), also known as St. Vincent.
– I'm in love with my boyfriend. And it is a miracle that these words come out of my mouth, she told Vogue.
Furthermore, the British beauty revealed that she was long confused about her own sexuality, and that this is one of the reasons why she struggled with anxiety. and depression in childhood.
– It took me a long time to accept, but when I fell in love with a 20-year-old girl, I realized I had to accept it, she explained.
The article continues below.
Since then, Delevingne has been linked to several famous women, such as "Lost" star Michelle Rodriguez (41) and the daughter of the late Michael Jackson, Paris Jackson (21
To Net-A-Porter, Cara has stated that she previously appreciated the romances she has had with men, but that she has ended up being hurt too many times by the opposite sex.
– I loved men from a very young age. I fell in love with my gym teacher as a five year old. He married another gym teacher, and then I cried for weeks. I had a girlfriend for four years before he left me, and I stayed with his best friend. But I have always been hurt by men, over and over again. But that's not why I'm gay.
ALSO READ: – Always Struggling to Accept Miley