Here is the weather forecast for Monday, July 13, 2020, prepared by the Directorate-General for Meteorology:
– Low clouds in the morning and at night with fog or mist across the Atlantic coast and plains and the Mediterranean. – Unstable clouds with showers or showers and thunderstorms on the relays to Atlas, their neighboring regions, Southeast and northeastern southern provinces.
– Local rains sometimes over the Mediterranean and the central and southern coasts. – Generally stable weather with clear to slightly cloudy skies elsewhere. – Sandhunting in places across the Southeast and southern provinces.
– Moderate to fairly strong wind from east over Tangérois and from west to north sector over the central plain and southern provinces, and weak to moderate from west to north sector, sometimes varying elsewhere.
– Minimum temperatures of the order of 28/33 ° C over the southeast, east of the southern provinces and the interior of Souss, 22/28 ° C over the Oriental, Saiss, phosphate plateaus and d’Oulmès, the plain west of Atlas and 15/22 ° C at the relays from Atlas and the Atlantic.
– Maximum temperatures in the order of 41/46 ° C east of the southern provinces, the extreme southeast, the interior of Souss, Saiss and the plain west of the Atlas, 34/41 ° C over the southeast, the interior of the southern provinces, the phosphate and Oulmes plateaus , Rif, south of the Oriental and other inland plains, 30/35 ° C over the northern part of the Oriental, Southeastern slopes and Atlantic plains and 24/30 ° C on the reliefs of the Atlas and near the coast.
– The sea somewhat rough to rough on the Mediterranean and Atlantic coast, a little rough on Detroit.