Do you know why it is necessary to clean the cache from time to time? WhatsApp? Is it a good option to remove it? What happens to my mobile phone? Many times, when the application hangs, we go to it. However, there is another reason and that is why we will explain this.
WhatsApp It is the most popular instant messaging app at the moment. According to SensorTower data, it is above Facebook Messenger and Telegram. Because what is this? Well, the simple use of the platform, which, unlike its competitors, tends to use a different platform to work.
However, the app is not free from failure. This happens many times when we need to update the application or it just hung or we can no longer open it.
This is how we take the cache to heart WhatsApp. It̵
WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU CLEAN WHATSAPP’S CAKES
- The first thing you should know is that deleting cache data from WhatsApp will not delete your photos or conversations from your mobile phone.
- If you decide to clear the WhatsApp cache, you will delete temporary files and data that are often collected on your phone and affect the operation of an app.
- But after you delete that information, if you open WhatsApp again, that information will occupy part of your mobile phone again.
- Use it only as first aid if WhatsApp does not work on your device.
HOW TO DELETE WHATSAPP’S CAKE
- Open the phone settings.
- Enter storage.
- Look for the Other apps option and then select Whatsapp.
- Now press the Clear cache button).
- The system tells you how many will be released from memory.
THE 7 BEST WHATSAPP TRICKS
Hands-free voice memo: Just by holding down the microphone icon and sliding up, you can block the voice memo function to record, without having to hold the phone with your hands. An alternative that works surprisingly well!
2. Highlight main messages: To get this option, you must use the “star” messaging feature, where you will mark key messages that you can easily see in a central location. All you have to do is tap the message you want to save as a favorite and then tap the “star” icon.
If your device is an iPhone, you can find all star messages by going to Settings and starred messages or by selecting the name of the chat and pressing “Starred messages”. For Android users, they have to tap “More options” and then “Selected messages”.
Review messages without touching the mobile phone: If what you want is to be able to review WhatsApp without having to use your mobile device, all you need to do is download WhatsApp’s web computer app, which will project your mobile phone calls to a computer. So you can send messages, photos and gifs without having to hold your computer in your hands.
4. Use stickers in conversations: Emojis are becoming a fairy tale, nowadays stickers offer you a more fun way to express yourself. You can find them in the field where the text is entered into a conversation, in a small square icon with a weight page page, where you can also add your own stickers and bitmojis.
5. Read messages without being online: The option to hide “Read receipts” is not the best option if you want the other person not to realize that you have read their message. That’s why you lift the message slightly on the screen and open the full text on the iphone lock screen is the best option to go unnoticed.
Learn how to make a video call with 8 people on WhatsApp
It may interest you