Oppo announced the success of its latest mobile phone, Oppo Reno 4: “Oppo Reno 4”. This version is a continuation of the success of the previous “reno 3” version, and “oppo reno 4” is the latest improvement of the previous version. Its performance is very improved and distinct, and Renault 4: “reno4” comes with a Dragon 720c Snapdragon processor: “snapdragon 720g” is better than Mediatek processors, and OPPO has turned: “oppo”
Unfortunately, the company has not yet given us a stronger performance than the Oppo Reno: the most popular in the Oppo category: the mid-priced one, but has Oppo made more changes to the Renault 4 to make it the best phone in the Reno series? : “uppo Reno” ?.
Let us review and look at all the specifications and disadvantages of the Oppo Reno 4 phone, its price, its main features and its main disadvantages, whether it is worth buying or not, or whether there is an OPPO phone: “oppo” better in the same price category as Oppo Reno 4: “oppo reno4 ”
Let us check the main thing with the Chinese “opposite” as follows.
Specifications Oppo Reno 4: “Oppo Reno 4”
Renault 4 processor, Snapdragon 720G, is 8 nano-technology.
Storage, RAM: 128 GB with 8 GB RAM, which is very good for reno 4.
The Oppo Reno 4 camera comes with a camera: 48 + 8 + 2 + 2 MP quad bike. Fram 32 MB + AI.
While the screen on the oppo reno 4 comes: a “6.4” inch FHD + screen with a double hole.
Reno 4 operating system: Android 10.0.
The 4015 mAh battery is pretty good in the Oppo Reno 4
Key specifications for Oppo Reno 4, Oppo Reno 4
(“First”) the main specifications for Oppo Reno 4, Oppo Reno 4:
(1) Supports FM radio, which is very important and excellent.
(2) The Oppo reno 4 phone comes in the dimensions 160.3 x 73.9 x 7.7 mm with a weight of 165 grams, which means that the phone is light and comfortable in the palm.
(3) The durability and quality of the materials used in the manufacture of the Oppo Reno 4 phone: “oppo reno 4” comes from glass-like plastic, which is something special.
(4) The Renault 4 phone supports two Nano Sim cards. It is normal that it comes with two SIM cards like any other phone.
(5) It supports 2G and 3G networks, and OPPO Reno 4 also supports 4G.
(6) Oppo reno 4 comes with a 6.4-inch Super AMOLED dual-hole display with FHD + resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels with a pixel density of 409 pixels per inch and the OPPO Reno 4 screen supports 20: 9 aspect ratio to view larger content On the phone screen, whether you are browsing or watching videos … etc with uppo reno 4 screen support for dark mode to convert the entire system to black and the reno 4 screen from the front occupies 90.7% with Reno 4-phone screen support for 60Hz refresh rate only in addition to Smart Air Control mode screen support for remote control of the screen without touch, in addition to support for the oppo reno 4-phone screen for OSIE Ultra Clear Visual Effect mode for better color adjustment when using the phone.
(6) While the Oppo Reno 4 phone comes with 128 GB UFS 2.1 fixed memory with 8 GB LPDDR4X random memory.
(7) Oppo reno 4 mobile also supports the possibility to increase the storage space through a memory card up to 256 GB (8) in a separate port.
(9) In terms of performance, the reno 4 phone comes with a Qualcomm Snapdragon 720G processor with 8 nano technologies with an Adreno 618 graphics processor, which is the same processor found in Oppo Reno 4 Pro, Realme 6 Pro and Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro with phone support For Game Space mode to improve game performance.
(10) Oppo Reno 4 front camera comes with 32 megapixels with an F / 2.4 lens slot with a Sony IMX616 sensor and supports Ultra Night Selfie mode for better photos in low light. As for the Reno 4-second camera, it is an AI-enhanced sensor. Smart sensor for using the OPPO Reno 4 phone without touch by using artificial intelligence for your hand movement.
(11) The Oppo reno 4 rear camera comes with a four-camera, where the first 48-megapixel camera has an F / 1.7 lens slot with a Sony IMX586 sensor, and the second Oppo Reno 4 camera has an 8-megapixel resolution with an F / 1.7 2.2 lens slot, which is for shooting When shipped with a HYNIX HI846 sensor. As for the third Oppo Reno 4 camera, it comes with a 2-megapixel resolution with an F / 2.4 lens slot, which is for macro photography. Simple LED flash.
(12) Although the highest resolution of the Oppo Reno 4 primary camera is 48 megapixels, but with the remarkable development of OPPO in artificial intelligence and better use of algorithms, you can now get a 108 megapixel image on the oppo reno 4 phone through to photograph the image in a consecutive number and merge it into one image.
(13) Reno 4 cameras also support Ultra Steady Video 3.0 photography for better stabilization when shooting videos without shaking via EIS electronic stabilizer, and reno 4 cameras also support shooting in more than one other mode like Ultra Night Mode to get better night photography and low light OPPO Reno 4 also supports Slow Motion mode with a recording speed of 960 frames per second with camera support for the new AI Color Portrait mode to focus on the person and make (14) the black and white background, which is done of artificial intelligence more than excellent in the Oppo Reno 4 phone.
(15) Oppo Reno 4 phone supports secondary microphone for sound and sound insulation when using the phone.
(16) The Reno 4 phone supports the recording of 4K quality videos with a resolution of 2160 pixels at a recording speed of 30 frames per second. The Reno 4 phone also supports FHD quality photography at 1080p with a recording speed of 30 and 60 frames per second. Oppo reno 4 also supports HD quality photography with 720 pixels at a speed Take 30 and 60 frames per second.
(17) Reno 4 supports Wi-Fi at a / b / g / n / ac frequencies, in addition to dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot.
(18) The Reno 4 phone supports Bluetooth and comes in version 5.1 with support for A2DP, LE features.
(19) The Oppo Reno 4 phone also supports GPS geolocation and other navigation systems like A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS, QZSS for faster and more accurate positioning.
(20) Although the oppo reno 4 mobile also supports security and protection methods, the phone supports a fingerprint sensor and comes at the bottom of the screen and also supports face locking.
(21) Renault 4 supports most other sensors such as acceleration, proximity, compass and gyroscope.
The 3.5 mm headphone jack supports Dolby Atmos for OPPO Reno 4 to provide a better audio experience through the headphones.
(22) The phone supports the latest USB port as it comes from type C, and Renault 4 also supports OTG.
The battery has a capacity of 4015 mAh and supports fast charging of 30 watts with VOOC Flash Charge 4.0 technology.
(23) While the reno 4 mobile comes with the latest Android 10 operating system, with the latest OPPO interface, ColorOS 7.2, ColorOS.
Oppo Reno 4 is available in blue and black.
(Other) Disadvantages of Oppo Reno 4 Mobile Oppo Reno 4: –
(1) Reno 4 has abandoned the zoom camera in the older Oppo Reno 3.
(2) Reno 4 phone material is plastic, while competitors have glass material.
(3) Reno 4 does not support screen refresh rate and is satisfied with 60Hz.
(4) Oppo reno 4 does not support the notification light, but you can compensate for it via Alway on Display.
(5) The Reno 4 phone processor offers very acceptable performance, but its fault is that it is not the best in its price range, as it is found in cheaper phones like the Xiaomi Redmi Note 9s.
Key features of Oppo Reno 4, Oppo Reno 4
(1) The design of the Oppo Reno 4 mobile phone is beautiful, modern, light and easy to hold in one hand.
(2) Oppo Reno 4 supports 4K video recording.
(3) The cameras on the Renault 4 phone have been greatly improved, which is common for Oppo.
(4) The Reno 4 phone supports the operation of two SIM cards and one memory card at the same time.
(5) The Oppo Reno 4 mobile screen is a Super AMOLED dual hole that offers an excellent experience.
(6) The Reno 4 phone supports the Air Control Smart function through the secondary selfie camera dedicated to intelligence (7) Artificial intelligence in the OPPO Reno 4 phone to make any movements in the air without touching the phone, such as moving page Browse the Facebook application.
(8) Oppo reno 4 supports VOOC 4.0 fast charging at 30 watts and the battery charges in about 55 minutes.
(9) The battery in the Reno 4 still offers acceptable performance, but it is not the largest in terms of capacity.
(10) Reno 4’s phone fingerprint integrated on the screen is very fast and convenient.
(11) OPPO Reno 4 Snapdragon 720G processor is available in cheaper phones, but we are quite happy to finally use the Snapdragon processor in the regular Reno 4 phone instead of using weak MediaTek processors.
Open the Oppo Reno 4 phone case
(1) Oppo Reno 4.
(2) A screen that was previously placed on the phone screen
(3) The charger head has 30W power
(4) USB type C cable
(5) Metal pins
(6) The headphones have a 3.5 mm port
(7) The instruction booklet explains how to use the phone
(8) Telephone warranty
Priced at Oppo Reno 4, Oppo Reno 4
The expected price is around 6,500 pounds, about 420 dollars for the 128 GB version with 8 GB of RAM, and the oppo reno 4 phone will soon be released on the Egyptian market at the end of the current September.