- QubicGames is giving away seven Nintendo Switch games for free this weekend.
- To download all seven games, you must grab coloring Book on Switch eShop first, and once you have owned it, all other games will also download for free.
Unfortunately, this is still a rather risky proposition due to the viral pandemic, but the good news is that we have video games to keep us entertained. The only real problem with video games is that they are not cheap, but this weekend publisher QubicGames is giving away seven free games to Nintendo Switch owners. When you download the first game, the other six will also be free downloads and now your weekend is set.
To take advantage of this special offer, all you have to do is go to the Nintendo eShop and download coloring Book, which is free all weekend. When you own coloring Book, six other games will automatically be free on eShop as well. Here are the six other games, with links, videos and descriptions included:
- Jumping Joe & Friends: The creators of Robonauts and Astro Bears Party proudly present a new title perfect for intense playtime with your friends and family. Help Joe and his comrades on their upward journey. Be fast as lightning and avoid roaring cannonballs, evil bats and other traps. Perform high scores or leave your competitors in the dust!
- Mini train: Mini-train transports you to a cozy playroom with the best rail table top ever, filled with 40 different layouts. You will be challenged to build tracks in situations that are constantly becoming more puzzling. Use your logic, imagination and technology to safely lead the trains to their final destination. And of course you get to sit in the cab and blow the whistle!
- Not Not – A Brain Buster: Just go up, down, left or right. Easy, is it NOT? The ultimate brain-busting challenge finally on the Nintendo Switch and with Multiplayer mode!
- Pocket Mini Golf: It’s time for some fun miniature golf! Sit back, relax and get some holes. Do you want more players with friends? We have you covered – up to 4 players on one console! The game is quite simple – hold, aim and release to get the perfect trick shot. Do not exceed otherwise you will fall into the empty! Adjust strength, angle and add a little curve to your shot. Thanks to the realistic physical motor, the ball behaves naturally.
- puzzle book: Puzzle book offers 34 different puzzles to solve, divided into themes – from fantasy to dinosaurs. Art for this game was made by artists specializing in different styles. These are beautiful paintings of creatures and landscapes or simple drawings for children. There is something for everyone!
- Robonauts: The action combines well-known arcade photography games with a unique ability to change gravity. Colorful graphics appeal to both younger and adult players, while first-class music by Simon Viklund makes the adventure feel even more epic.
All seven games are free to keep forever once you download them. These may not be the most significant games you’ll ever download on your Switch, but it’s hard to argue with the $ 0 price tag.