Relocating the burden to medium and large real estate forces homeowners to break their property to family members to limit the huge burdens they have incurred during the years of memorandum. This reduces the additional tax on their property. In other words, property offenses (primarily in small property and user use) are a method used by persons who are required to pay additional property tax that exceeds the limit of EUR 250,000.
It is not temporary that the additional tax on natural persons was limited to 367.1
It appears from the Government's draft 2019 that landlord from 200,000 euros or more you will not have absolutely any relief, despite having supported the state budget over the years. Similarly, middle income and high income pay taxpayers who pay 50% -60% of their income to tax and funds
According to the plan, presented in the institutions, by 2019 there are reductions in final salary,
• From 100.00 € to 150,000 euros, a decrease of 9.54% of the total value of the property,
• From € 150,001 to € 200,000, a decrease of 2.72%.
• From 200,000 or more there is no reduction. Rosenkrans:
1. For a value of 60,000 euros, the tax is as follows:
EFFECTS 2018: 224 euro
Effects 2019: 157 EUR
Reduction of 67 EUR or another 30%
2. A property worth 150,000 euros:
ENFIA 2018: 370 EUR
ENFIA 2019: 333 EUR
Reduction of 37 euros or otherwise by 10%
ENFIA 2019: EUR 608
ENFIA 2019: 608 EUR
There is no tax reduction
The government promises further discounts by 2020.
The fact is that for low value properties, reductions will reach 50% . But in 2020, SYRIZA aims to reduce the burden on medium riches. According to the plan, the government promises to 2020:
• Up to 60,000 euros reduction 50%.
• From 60.001 to 100.000 euros reduction of 40.80%
• From 100.001 to 150.000 euro reduction 28.43
• From € 200,000 to € 500,000 reduction of € 20,000 to € 500,000
• From € 200,000 to € 200,000 a reduction of € 20,000. ] • More than 1 million euros decreased by 0.24%.
It is noted that the government has committed itself in 2019 but also in 2020 to adapt objective values. However, it is not known whether the changes will absorb the crucial parties
. The update of target values in both 2019 and 2020 was published in the Commission's Compliance Report (June). Basically, the prices announced by the government apparently do not reflect reality. In particular, as noted in the compliance report, the Greek authorities have done a great exercise of changes in objective values aimed at gradually adapting them to market prices. As stated in the report, the Greek authorities have undertaken to gradually adjust the objective values to at least 50% of the remaining difference with the commercial values 2019 and to fully align them in 2020. This means that significant changes will be made in the next two years and to ENFIA