How the pensions will be paid out next month
Payment is expected to begin on August 26 pensions September 2020, with the possibility of payment to beneficiaries even the 21st stream should be open. The process will be completed on August 31, while being reminded of the previous month ladies κι supplementary pensions paid in a payment on the same date.
The amendments have been adopted by the law that was adopted in May this year and concern the date for payment of monthly EFKA pensions.
So for them non-employees the fourth last working day of the previous month is canceled
In exceptional cases, the dates may be differentiated following a reasoned decision by the EFKA Board and the approval of the Minister of Labor, Social Security and Social Solidarity.
When are pensioners paid per fund
- IKA will pay the pensions in September 2020 on Thursday, July 30, 2020
If the payment with AMKA is applied, as in the previous months, the current dates for IKA pensions are:
Monday 24 August 2020 (for pensioners whose AMKA expires 0, 2, 4, 6, 8)
- THE OAEE pays the pensions on Wednesday 26 August 2020
- THE ΟΓΑ pays the pensions on Wednesday 26 August 2020
- The public will pay the pensions on Friday 28 August 2020
- The NAT and ΚΕΑΝ will pay the pensions on Friday 28 August 2020
- THE OPEC will pay the pensions for the uninsured elderly on Monday 31 August 2020
- The EBRD (Unemployed) will pay the pensions on Wednesday 26 August 2020
- The other EFKA funds (employees) will pay the pensions on Friday 28 August 2020
- The temporary pensions for the armed forces, security forces and Fire brigade paid out on Friday 28 August 2020
- ΕΤΕΑΕΠ – Help pensions
As mentioned above, the Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs, in collaboration with the administration of e-EFKA decided to pay the main and auxiliary pension on the same date permanently. Therefore, the supplementary pensions for August 2020 are paid at the same time as the main pensions.