The 27-year-old was shot dead in the Kensington neighborhood of Philadelphia early Friday morning, with police still unable to determine why he had been shot so many times that he had not yet been arrested.
Helmets of high caliber.
As spokesman for CNNi Police Department Eric Gripp said the man sustained gunshot wounds to:
– five times on his right side. – twice on his left hip
– three times on his upper chest
– once on his right shoulder
– once on the right side of his neck
– three times on his left arm
– and a time on his right forearm.
Authorities have not yet identified the 27-year-old, who, although hospital stays were in a critical but stable condition after surgery, according to Chief Inspector Scott Small, is estimated to survive