Home / World / Death – morchock: He died eating this food (pics) – Newsbomb – News

Death – morchock: He died eating this food (pics) – Newsbomb – News



A tragic death found a young mother in the Lincolnshire region of England, in an attempt to fit as many biscuits into her mouth as possible

Bethan Gaskin, 24, on an invited party, in the mouth of so many biscuits (Jaffa cookies) could. The 24-year-old accepted the challenge, but a few minutes later he hurried to the bathroom to spit on.

In the bathroom, an ambulance collapsed and was transferred to the hospital.

After her tragic event, her mother Michelle warned people not to "play" with such challenges

"I asked Bethan how old he would figure out why they played this game," he added. "I can't overcome the shock."

Bethany was the mother of a three-year-old girl who said she was too sick and was now an angel in the sky


  3.jpg

01

A stupid challenge was the reason to lose a 24 year old British

Source: Metro


Source link