Fortniteis changing things with a big, updated theme in the middle of the season. The new update is called Joy Ride, and it brings cars to Chapter 2’s island.
This is the first time cars have ever been driven in Fortnite. Previously, cars were only scattered around the world so that players could destroy them for resources, but now some models will be useful vehicles.
The update contains a few different cars. There is the Islander Prevalent, which is basically a compact four-door sedan; Victory Motors Whiplash, which is something like a muscle car crossed with a sports car; OG bear, an old pick-up truck; and the Titano Mudflap, a semi-truck that looks like it could drive straight through buildings.
Each of the cars from the Joy Ride update has a fully functional radio, complete with some fantastic songs in real life.
Here is the radio̵
- Solros – Post Malone, Swae Lee
- Please – Marshmello, Halsey
- Fixed with U – Ariana Grande
- Don’t start now – Dua Lipa
- Lucid Dreams – Juice WRLD
- Very – 21 Savage and J. Cole
- Toosie Slide – Drake
- I do not care – Ed Sheeran & Justin Bieber
- Heartless – The Weeknd
- Rain on Me – Lady Gaga, Ariana Grande
- I like it – Cardi B
- Rolex – Ayo & Teo
- Drop too hard – Lil Baby x Gunna
- Blinding Lights – The Weeknd
- High jumps – panic! at the disco
- Friends – Marshmello, Anne Marie
- Shape of You – Ed Sheeran
- I Perreo alone – Bad Bunnny
- God’s Plan – Drake
- Dance Monkey – Tones and I
However, the cars have petrol tanks, so you have to look at your fuel and keep track of petrol pumps where you can refuel.
There is no word on how long these cars will remain in the game, but the current season is scheduled to last at least until August 26.