Epic Games has released a new Fortnite update for PS4, Xbox One, PC, Switch and Mobile, giving a new weapon and game mode to Battle Royale and renewing the challenges of Save The World modes. Patch 5.21 was launched on August 15 at 1:00 PT / 4 AM ET / 8 AM BST and, unlike most updates, there was no downtime before its arrival.
The biggest addition to Battle Royale is that of the Heavy Sniper Rifle, whose name is quite self explanatory. It deals with serious damage, especially for structures, but it is at the expense of a long recharge time. It is available in epic and legendary versions, and the bullets as it fires drops less than other snipers.
New ones are also two limited time modes: Soaring 50s and Sniper Shootout. The former is described as a twist on the traditional 50v50 experience that focuses more on mobility by allowing Gliders to reuse and also add more Bounce Pads around the map. Sniper Shootout, meanwhile, is pretty much what the name suggests, with players fighting with the help of sniper rifles. A difference from the earlier iteration is that the hard sniper rifle has taken the place of Scoped Assault Rifle.
To save the world there is a new set of weekly Horde Challenges and another hero that goes with. Take a look at the Fortnite update 5.21
- Limited Time: Soaring 50s: Summary This mode is a twist in the traditional 50 vs 50 mode with an additional emphasis on mobility. Glider can be reused when falling from high altitudes. Additional impulse grenades, studs and launch pads will blow all over the map. Jump in and float to new heights!
- 50v50 Loot, Ammunition and Resource Levels
- When you are in the air and over 10m up, press Jump to distribute your slider
- added pulse boundaries to dual standard goods chests
- Added Pulse grenades for floor pants
- Reduced chance of Spike Trap
- Elevated pads and studs
- Profile statistics (K / D & Wins) are not tracked in this mode.
Limited Time Slot: Sniper Shootout: In this limited time mode, players play a game using sniper rifles.
- Protecting rifles has been removed.
- The heavy sniper rifle has been added.
- Only gundrops are Sniper Rifles.
Weapon + Articles
- Heavy Sniper added
- Available in epic and legendary variants.
- Profile Statistics (K / D & Wins) are tracked in this mode. 19659009] can be found from floorboards, chests, delivery droplets and vending machines.
- Each shot gives devastating damage at the expense of a long reload.
- Offers 150/157 damage to players.
- These large
- Minigun headshot multiplier have decreased from 2.5 to 1.5.
- Branches now give fair progress for week 5 Challenge: "Deal damage to players with a Clinger, Stink Bomb or Grenade."
Art + Animation
- Fabric Physics has been fixed and will now be displayed correctly.
Save the World
Mission + System
- Weekly Horde Challenge – Bullet Proof Husks
- Contains collision-proof enemies that must be defeated with melee weapons, traps or hero abilities.
- Once Completed Quest Reward
- Repeatable Quest Reward
- Remove the Power Rating Limitations on the Challenge the Horde Mission.
- These limitations prevented some players from accessing weekly challenges, even though their Power Level was at the required level.
- Fixed a problem where the Challenge the Horde Modifier mismatch did not occur between waves.
- The manager's mission will no longer fail when buying the knowledge tree node.
- Atlas activation has been determined in multi-gate Fight the Storm missions.
- Survivors and mission posts no longer appear as orange boxes in the world.
- New Constructor Machinist: Thora added to the Event Store.
- Available Wednesday 15 August at 08.00 ET.
• Solve a problem that may cause the Rocket Launchers to take up a large part of the screen. 19659002] Fortnite is now available for download on Android devices, but it's not as easy to get as you would think. We have a breakthrough on how to download Fortnite on Android to guide you through the process. August 15, there was also a selection of clothes for the game, you can see all new Fortnite skins here and find out if anything tickles your imagination. For those who still do the challenges for Season 5, take a look at the list below to find guides at all.
Fortnite Season 5 Challenge Guides