Did you know about this sensational trick that many have applied to WhatsApp? This way you will be ‘invisible’. Through the app, thousands of users tend to communicate with their loved ones to talk and make video calls. But there are a number of tricks to avoid being seen online or how to hide your profile picture.
IN WhatsApp there is “Modo ninja”
SEE: Feel the trick to download a photo from WhatsApp if you deleted it
Some people have downloaded an app that can filter certain types of information in your mobile application, but it usually asks you for permission and in most cases access your contacts, information, etc., so you have to be careful.
These are the steps you must take to activate the “ninja mode” or become invisible WhatsApp:
- The first thing you should do is open WhatsApp and then go to settings.
- Once you have entered the settings, click The bill and there he enters Integrity.
SEE: Be surprised! This is the meaning of emojis from the four fists of WhatsApp
- Then you can configure who can see your last connection time: you do not have to select any.
- On the topic Profile Photo, you must also click None.
- When it comes to Info and States, also click on None and that’s it.
When you open your WhatsApp again, your friends will be worried because they think you have blocked them by not seeing any information.
Check out the new WhatsApp emojis
As every year, WhatsApp has incorporated a new list of emoji into its conversation platform. He recently added the icons for buddy, paella, bat, mototaxi, tooth, clown, ostrich, among other characters and / or objects. This time, thanks to Emojipedia, some of the emoticons that will be included in the application by the end of 2020 have been published.
While WhatsApp added its new 230 emojis in November, it is expected that these 117 digits can also be seen during that month.
According to the Unicode website, the new members of this “select group” were elected after its Emoji subcommittee “analyzed thousands of user-submitted proposals” around the world, which had to include the reasons why they should be included. in the list and other information.
Unicode emphasized that among these symbols, which exceed 2000 in total and which have become popular in messaging services to represent emotions and facilitate expression of ideas, especially in WhatsAppthe emojis that many demanded finally arrive. Who are the new ones? Here we present them to you.
The top 7 WhatsApp tricks
WhatsApp is one of the few applications that care about the user experience when they immerse themselves in their app, that is why they update often, which makes communication between people more convenient and easy. But not everyone knows how to get the most out of the popular application.
The creators of WhatsApp They have developed various tools so that their users can easily navigate the application. However, this is unknown to a large part of the population, it is for this reason that the same company has shared on its blog, a list of the best tricks developed by app.
Hands-free voice notes: Just by holding the microphone icon and sliding upwards, you can block the voice memo function to record without having to hold the phone with your hands. An alternative that surprisingly works!
2. Highlight main messages: To get this option, you need to use the “star” messaging feature, where you select key messages that you can easily see in a central location. All you have to do is tap the message you want to save as a favorite and then tap the “star” icon.
If your device is an iPhone, you can find all starred messages by going to Settings and Starred messages or by selecting the chat name and tapping “Starred messages.” For Android users, they need to tap “More options” and then “Starred messages”.
3. Check messages without touching the mobile phone: If what you want is to be able to control WhatsApp without having to use your mobile device, all you need to do is download the WhatsApp web desktop app, which projects your conversations from your mobile phone to a computer. So you can send messages, photos and GIFs without having to have your equipment in your hands.
4. Use stickers in conversations: Emojis are becoming a thing of the past, today stickers offer you a more fun way to express yourself. You will find them in the field where the text is entered into a conversation, in a small square icon with a folded page, where you can also add your own stickers and bitmojis.
5. Read messages without being online: The option to hide “Read receipts” is not the best option if you want the other person not to realize that you have read their message. This is why you can easily lift the message on the screen and open all the text on the iPhone lock screen is the best option to go unnoticed.
6. Manage who can add us in groups: There is nothing more uncomfortable than being added to a group full of strangers. That’s why WhatsApp developed the option to manage who can add us in groups.
When you activate the contacts you want to receive messages from, these people must send us an invitation link in the app. Only if we accept it can we be added to the group.
To activate a contact, we need to go to Settings> Account> Security> Groups and select from the options: All, My contacts or My contacts except.
7. Have control over your groups: There is a way to change the group settings so that only we can make changes to the group image or name. To do this, go to Group Settings and then Edit Group Information.
These are the 7 tricks you probably do not know. WhatsApp always surprises us with news so it is likely that we will update our list in a short time.
Discord, the alternative app to WhatsApp that gains strength
MORE OF WHATSAPP …