Home / admin (page 10)

admin

Armed Forces arrested after incident at Franklin Park Mall

TOLEDO (WTVG) – An employee who prevented loss at a store in Franklin Park Mall was placed in handcuffs after attacking a person who seized several foods from near a cash register and placed them in a bag from another store. According to a report from Toledo police, Aaron Buckenmeyer, 36, of Swanton, walked into Dick’s Sporting Goods store at …

Read More »

“Pamper” if you are not wearing a mask

LOS ANGELES (CNN) – One of the world’s most famous survivors of COVID-19 has reportedly made his feelings known to those who don’t wear masks. Actor Tom Hanks and his wife, actor / singer Rita Wilson, were two of the first celebrities to announce that they had been affected by the virus and, according to People, Hanks is now urging …

Read More »

Facts: Biden teaches the president about coronavirus, job, responsibility

Biden, the presumptive Democratic nominee to challenge Trump in November, attacked the president for failing to name the United States that hit an all-time high for coronavirus cases in his speech earlier that day, ridiculing the lack of oversight in stimulus programs and telling Trump to “act, lead … or get out of the way so others can. ” We …

Read More »

Over half of coronavirus patients do not know how they got it

More than half of COVID-19 patients do not know how they were infected, according to a new report from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. In a survey of coronavirus patients and outpatients in various conditions, 54% were unable to determine their source of infection. The remaining 46% said they had recently had contact with someone they knew or …

Read More »

Evo interrupted after allegations of sexual misunderstanding against co-founders

“We are currently working towards his complete separation from the company and have relieved him of all his responsibilities,” the statement said. “In the future, Tony Cannon will serve as CEO; in his position, he will take a leadership role in prioritizing greater responsibility for Evo, both internally and at our events. “ “Together with many of the players, I …

Read More »

2020 Rocket Mortgage Classic live stream, watch online, golf coverage, TV channel, radio, schedule

Check now: Rocket Mortgage Classic: Expectations on Round Two (01:20) We’ve already been treated to some must-see TV at Rocket Mortgage Classic 2020, and not necessarily because of a star-studded field but more for the potential discovery of compelling stories. Last year, the event made an eventful debut when alternate Nate Lashley won the tournament and Monday qualifier Doc Redman …

Read More »

Tesla’s Elon Musk updates on autopilot rewrite functionality, timelines

Tesla CEO Elon Musk has been back to his higher Twitter activity lately. He seems to have a positive frame of mind, probably due to Tesla’s extremely successful quarter, despite the factory closure related to the coronavirus pandemic. Last night, he talked about the upcoming Tesla Autopilot rewrite that will increase functionality. But he said it could be months before …

Read More »

4 people in hospital after being shot at Alabama mall

The shooting broke out in a Hoover shopping center shortly after 3pm local time. July 3, 2020, 10:51 PM 2 min read Share to FacebookShare to TwitterEmail this article At least four people have been transported to local hospitals following a shooting in a mall in Hoover, Alabama. Police said they responded to a scene at Riverchase Galleria, near the …

Read More »