Home / Austria / Explosion risk in Vienna forbidden: Gas bottle fired

Explosion risk in Vienna forbidden: Gas bottle fired



Vienna – A burning gas cylinder in a car shop in Vienna-Favoriten took care of a large-scale fire brigade Friday morning. She had suddenly started burning. Due to the explosion risk, the workshop was evacuated and the area was cleared and closed over a large area, the professional fire brigade told STANDARD. Cobra officials finally kicked the acetylene cylinder.


Source link