Home / Health / He went to a beauty salon and almost lost a finger when infected with carnivorous bacteria

He went to a beauty salon and almost lost a finger when infected with carnivorous bacteria



Jayne Sharp had decided to go to a beauty salon, but her plan to beautify her nails almost ended in tragedy. After leaving the beauty center, he felt a discomfort in his thumb. When the pain intensified, he went to a hospital and discovered that had been infected with an "eaten meat" bacterium.

As local media explained, the woman arrived at the rescue plumbing: her fingers were swollen and she couldn't move them. Desperately he asked the doctors to give him a pain relief. Until he discovered that it was not a simple inconvenience, but an infection that could have killed her.

  Jayne Sharp received a necrotizing fasciitis. (Photo: Facebook / Jayne Sharp)
Jayne Sharp suffered from necrotizing fasciitis. (Photo: Facebook / Jayne Sharp)

Dr. Udit Chaudhuri, responsible for treating her, confirmed to The Mirror that Jayne had suffered from necrotizing fasciitis, a serious infection affecting the skin. "If they had not diagnosed her properly, she would have dropped a finger or even her arm," he said.

  The doctors had to use it several times to stabilize her condition. (Photo: Facebook / Jayne Sharp)
The doctors had to use it several times to stabilize his condition. (Photo: Facebook / Jayne Sharp)

This type of infection occurs when the bacteria enter the skin into the white tissue and then move into the bloodstream. "My life took a total turn. I couldn't take anything and I was very scared," said the patient, who also suffers from diabetes.

After the diagnosis, Jayne underwent a series of surgeries to stabilize her condition. "I had never heard of this thing. I didn't know there were bacteria that ate meat," he added.

  Jayne Sharp condemned the health center, but the inspectors found nothing strange at the scene. (Photo: Facebook / Jayne Sharp)
Jayne Sharp condemned the health center, but the inspectors found nothing strange at the scene. (Photo: Facebook / Jayne Sharp)

The beauty salon owner said that a few days after the incident, a state inspector had checked the center and found nothing strange. Its version coincides with the report from the Tennessee Department of Commerce and Insurance, which made it clear that trade was perfectly feasible.


Source link