- ECLAC assured that coronavirus could leave nearly 40 percent of Latin America in poverty infobae
- Argentina, Brazil, Mexico and Peru will lead the regional increase in poverty due to the EL PAÍS pandemic
- According to ECLAC, the per capita income level will have a ten-year decline in Latin America.
- ECLAC predicted a collapse of 9.1% of the Latin American economy due to coronavirus pandemic infobae
- Argentina -10.5%, the region -9.1% | ECLAC adjusted Latin America’s GDP decline forecasts
- See full coverage on Google News