Happy Fourth of July, Roadshow readers! The week leading up to the holiday was hardly quiet, especially since Ford is gearing up to finally unveil the Ford Bronco 2021.
But our editors were also busy driving lots of new cars as well. We got our first taste of the second fastest car in Toyota̵
Take a seat and let’s go through everything you may have missed this week.
Here is the best of the best from June 28 to July 4.
There is a new plug-in SUV in town, and it comes from Toyota. The 2021 RAV4 Prime has a pretty good range and it is seriously fast. It was enough to bring a certain wow factor to the segment, according to Reviews Editor Craig Cole.
The managing editor Steve Ewing slipped behind the wheel of the Ferrari F8 2020, and although he is not a fan of this sports car’s face, he thought it was a lovely car with lots of power to enjoy.
Ewing also drove something a little less … let’s say wild. 2020 Encore GX seems to be a pretty good sweet spot in the Buick range, but a lively engine and lack of value didn’t make it a complete winner in his eyes.
The 2021 Porsche Cayenne GTS is always ready for a good time
See all photos
- : Blue Oval is clearly excited to finally showcase its reborn Terrain SUV. We rounded up all the teasers so far.
- : The electric car manufacturer beat estimates and said it delivered just over 90,000 cars during the second quarter. It’s down from the first quarter, but Tesla’s California plant was also closed for quite some time in the middle of the coronavirus pandemic.
- : Mazda’s diesel intersection has not yet emerged for 2020, and it may be a single type of deal.
- : The brand’s range of new muscle cars is here, the tip of the tip of the Challenger Super Stock and the one-year Dodge Durango Hellcat.
- : The luxury vehicle dies at the end of this year without compensation. Instead, the luxury brand will focus on SUVs. Thriller.
- : The German brand will launch new services that in principle make it possible to subscribe to features. You can just get heated places for a few months if you want. It’s a pretty controversial decision.
Deep dive into Elantra 2021
Hyundai’s compact car gets bold in its latest generation, and Cole gives us a tour of the car.
RAV4 Prime is the best of both worlds
Partially electric, partly a gasoline-powered vehicle, Cole drives the RAV4 Prime and explains why it’s a sweet spot, although a bit expensive.
Truck Battle Royal: 2021 Ford F-50 vs. Ram 1500
Reviews Editor Emme Hall hits two pickups against each other and decides who comes out as the winner.